Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Big Spring Week 22.........


Hey Mom!!

As much as I hate it, I feel like I'm growing up out her. There is a lot of crazy stuff going on in this town and it can get a bit daunting. Haha the world is really trying to just eliminate any sort of Christian values. Its sad and its depressing, but it is the cost of discipleship I guess. But we were able to participate in a bright spot today I guess....haha Rohelio, one of our investigators, was married today to the woman he has been living with for the past 23 years after we taught him the Law of Chastity last week. Haha he is this 60-year old spanish guy that is just a crack-up. He wanted us to be there, so we went this morning to the court house and watched the whole thing. Haha hopefully its a little bit more special in the temple, but for now, a Texas court-house will have to suffice. He will be baptized on the 17th of this month.

I am really excited to get to talk to you next week!!! I get about 45 minutes to chat. Im not sure where we will be going yet, but we should be able to find a computer (: Plan on.....well what time do you guys get out of church??? Write me back as soon as you can!! I love you mom, thank you for all that you do and all that you are doing for me. I love you! Write me back quick so we can set something up (:

Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment