Monday, April 28, 2014

Big Spring Week 21.............


Hey Mom!! Whats up?

So I got your little package today. Thank you!! I looked through the little packet a bit and it really does have some good info!  That is crazy about Shawn Murray? Haha welcome to the TLM! I will send him a note or two pretty soon. 

On Saturday we had the baptism of Alena Aguilar Martinez. What an awesome experience! After months of hard work, she was worthy and ready to be baptized. She was confirmed the next day in Sacrament Meeting. The ward was very excited, and they are striving to help Alena and Matthew (her husband) to fulfill their goal of getting sealed in the temple next year.

Haha so get this. Our mission car got recalled, so Chevy had to give us a rental for the time being....guess what was the last car that they had available....hahaha I am currently driving a 2014 Camaro. Hastening the work!! Haha its definitely not the image that we are trying to portray, but its all they had. So,,,,,no complaints (; Things are going pretty good here. I like my companion and I like the people here. Im starting to see and talk to people that I have already contacted, Big Spring isnt very big and I have been here for a while now. But hey Jack, its all good (: How are you doing? How is the fam? Everything going ok? Please know how much I love you and think of you. I am excited to talk to you soon!! (: I love you!!! 

Love, Cody

(I am sure his mission president approved of this, right???????)





No comments:

Post a Comment