Monday, May 19, 2014

Big Spring Week 24...........


Hey Mom!!

Its always great to hear about things going on back home. Haha Cassidy is starting to get in the work grind huh? Thats really sad about Scott...I hope everything goes well with the funeral, I will be praying for them. Aubree looked beautiful, really nice dress. Sad she couldnt wait another 17 months for me but hey, it happens.

 Soooo I did get transferred. I am still in Big Spring, but I will be heading to Lubbock tomorrow, haha the "big" city in the mission. President Augustin's backyard. And to make it even better, I got called as Zone Leader of the Lubbock Zone. I. Am. Terrified. My companion will be Elder May, he served here in Big Spring a couple months ago, and I liked him. He has been a Zone Leader for the past 2 transfers so hopefully he will show me the ropes. I think there is about 30 or so missionaries in the Zone...I need some special prayers haha. I will get you my new address as soon as I can, but for now just send stuff to the mission office, its only a couple minutes from where I will be staying. I really am sad to be leaving the spring...this place has become like home to me, it really felt like my home ward. Plus Roho, who we have had to work very hard with, is getting baptized this Saturday and I wont be able to see it. But I know Lubbock is where I need to be right now, and I will give it all I got, even though that probably wont be enough...haha oh man. 

Well Mom, I love and miss you like crazy. I sure would appreciate a letter from you soon (: Have and awesome week and remember who you are and what you stand for (; Tell everyone I said hello!! 

Love, Elder Backus 

No comments:

Post a Comment