Monday, May 19, 2014

Big Spring Week 24 Part 2................

Oh the blessings of modern technology.  Today I was messaged via Facebook from Matthew Martinez the husband of Alena who was baptized a couple of weeks ago.  He told me how hard it was to say good-bye to Cody and sent me a short video of their good-bye.  As I watched this 45 seconds I had to laugh because Cody is still the Cody that I know and love mixed with a commitment to go to the temple in a year to be sealed together and make and keep sacred covenants.  There is a picture of the Lubbock Temple on their wall and that is what Cody is referring to when he turns the camera......

I was going to post it but Matthew told me that Cody told him he needed to take it off Facebook (against mission rules).  He tried to send it to me via email, but he couldn't get it to work, bummer!  He did send me a picture of Cody and Alena on her baptism day.




No comments:

Post a Comment