Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Big Spring Week 19............


Hey Mom! 

I got your letters this morning, thank you so much!! So Elder Wolfley is really awesome, I like him a lot. He is 20 and has been out for 9 months. He is pretty funny, I really enjoy being his comp. The DL stuff is going good. I call the other elders every night and get their numbers and try and give them counsel, and then report it to the Zone Leaders. Its going ok, I still feel a little bit overwhelmed, but everything is going alright so far(: We are continuing to review the baptismal questions with Alena as she prepares for her baptism on the 26th. Her and her boyfriend, Matthew, are going to the courthouse this week to get married, and then after her baptism, work towards getting sealed in the temple. It is very exciting! She is definitely ready to be baptized this coming weekend, but unfortunately her family will be out of town and she really wants them to be there. We will be sure not to lose a step during the next 12 days. 

We are now going to hit the pavement hard and try and find new investigators through our own efforts and through the ward. The people ARE out there, we just need to get to them.

Haha I will be sure to write you all some letters this week. Thank you so much, they really made my day. I love you guys so much, I am praying for you guys and I feel your prayers constantly.

Love, Cody


No comments:

Post a Comment