Monday, April 7, 2014

STILL in Big Spring Week 18......................


Hey Mom!!

Thank you for telling me all about your week, it sounds like everybody is doing well. Apparently I had never listened to conference before, it was AMAZING. All the shots of SLC made me a bit homesick, but the messages were just fantastic. I loved Elder Andersen's and President Uchtdorf's in the priesthood session. It was pretty great to help recharge the spiritual batteries I guess. We had a pretty good week this week. Alena, who we have been working with for over 6 months said her and her boyfriend received an answer from their prayers and are going to get married next week and get baptized on the 26th...pretty cool! Other than that it was mainly just most of the same missionary work. Nobody spat potatoes at me though (Cody was referring to Elder Holland's talk given in conference on Saturday, you can watch it here).  Sooooo as I thought, I am staying in Big Spring. 4 transfers isnt very usual, so I guess I need to learn something else here. Elder Cutler is heading to Riodoso New Mexico, probably the only green place in the mission. Lucky dog. However, I was called to be a district leader.  Mom I am terrified. The missionaries in my district probably all have more experience than me. I am still learning so much everyday, I just feel so inadequate.  Haha I am really nervous, there is so much I need to work on. We will see how it goes.

I love you Mom, I hope all is well. Email me back fast if you get the chance! I love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment