Monday, January 13, 2014

Week 6 in Big Spring



Cody's district....


Hey mom!! So heres the scoop. Elder Checketts has actually been transferred to New Mexico, but I am staying here. I get a new comp on tuesday, and I have to tell him all about the area and stuff. Im scared. Haha thats good to hear about Jake and Easton!! Tell them that I miss them so much, and I want them to email me once they get their calls!!!! So our car has been in the shop this week, so its been all biking, my bottom hurts sooo bad. Plus i crashed into a pole on the first day hahhaha i felt so dumb. Yup. I looked pretty darn dorky hahahah but hey jack what can you do. This week of mission work was pretty slow really. We are still working with Daniel, he has some word of wisdom and law of chastity issues, but he really does want to make a change. Oh man, the Law of Chastity talks...those are always fun.  We met a guy named Mike who actually followed up with his commitment and came to church yesterday!!! We are preparing him for baptism on the 1st of Feb, but we might have a few hiccups with his GF (girlfriend)...they are living together..... More Law of Chastity. Sweet. I will send you a pic of me and Checketts and my new comp next week.  I miss you so much to mom. Living on your own is hard sometimes but I am defintely learning on the fly!!! Justin is doing great, I am not sure about Dylan though, I think he goes to Korea this week! I am always praying for you and dad and the girls. Tell me more about them, how is Cassidy doing!! I will write you guys a letter soon, I am still waiting for one back form you (; I love you mom. Know that I am doing great out here, I really am enjoying it. i love you so much mom. Have a great week!
Love, Cody 

2 comments: