Saturday, January 18, 2014

Oh my goodness I miss this boy...........

Each and every day I miss Cody, but the last couple of weeks have been a little harder for some reason.     So, when we got this post card in the mail today, it was just what I needed.......


Elder Checketts and Elder Backus in Big Spring

Hey Fam!

Thought you guys would enjoy this pic of Elder Checketts and I.  I just want to let you guys know how much ya'll mean to me.  While being out here, I really have realized the importance of a Christ-centered home.  Thank you for providing that for me, every one of you has helped create that.  I love you guys!  Cassidy and Christine, be nice to Mom and Dad!  It took me 18 years, but I finally figured out that they're right.  

I love you guys so much!  God Bless!

Love, 

Cody





2 comments: