Sunday, January 12, 2014

We Love You!


A couple of days ago Cassidy, Christine and I spent a few hours putting this great puzzle together that mom sent us for Christmas last year.  I do love puzzles and wish I would take the time more often to work on one, especially with my daughters.


It was interesting how some family pictures were easier to put together than others, the Neeleys and Randy gave us fits.  At a couple of points we wanted to throw in the towel but it just didn't feel right to leave anyone 'undone', so we kept at it until the whole family was complete.  Now it sits on our coffee table with no desire to take it apart.  I know it was just a puzzle, but putting it together made me feel a little more love for the family that I was born into, and the family that became mine through my marriage and the marriages of my siblings.  


These names are my parents, Steve's parents, our siblings, our nieces and nephews and their children.  We have lots more names we could add to that family list, but my chalkboard wasn't big enough...and that's a good problem :).  We really do love our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment