Monday, December 30, 2013

Week 4 in Big Spring....


I loved talking to you guys so much, you all look so amazing!!! I wish we could have stayed on for hours, I really felt for a little bit like I was back home. I got your guys letters today! Thank you so much! It really is so awesome  to see mail in the mail box haha. It sounds like you are all doing awesome. It really is great to see the blessings that we have received these past few months. This week of work was kinda difficult, we decided to drop a few investigators since they really werent progressing. It is depressing and disappointing, but hopefully we planted that seed of faith so that one day they may realize the truth. But we also met a lot of new people. My area also contains two little Texas towns, Coahoma and Forsan. We go to Coahoma every now and then since we have an investigator out there right now, but we went to Forsan for the first time on Friday. Forsan....haha there is only a few hundred people there, and we tried just about all. We got rejected most of the time, but we did meet one person who used to be a member! We had a really great discussion with him, and hopefully we can help re activate him.
Well Mom, thank you again for just being so awesome. I loved all the gifts you gave me and all the love you guys send me, you  guys are the best. I will be writing you all a letter today, I hope it gets to you soon! I love you guys so much, keep the faith! I love you <3
Elder B

No comments:

Post a Comment