Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christine's Christmas Dance Show

Christine had her Christmas Dance Show with Murray Community Dance today.  I think, as far as I know, that she may be the only dancer on the Brown Family side????  Please help me out if there is another cousin out there that dances because I need support.  I am NOT a natural when it comes to being a 'dance mom'.  I never took dance when I was younger, so I am of no help to Christine when she's needing to practice, I can never measure accurately when ordering a costume, I won't get up at 5:00 in the morning to stand in line for 'close to the stage' seats and I don't own blue eyeshadow or red lipstick (I broke down and bought some yesterday).  Aside from that, I do LOVE to watch Christine get up on stage and dance like nobody is watching, she has no fear, she has rhythm, and can truly dance to the beat.........                                                        
                                                                             














No comments:

Post a Comment