Monday, December 23, 2013

Pre Christmas fun..........

Just a little look at what we did the Sunday before Christmas.....................


On Christmas Eve, our family has a tradition of giving an ornament to each member of the family that represents something significant in the last year of that individual.  This year I made this ornament for Cody, it has the sheet music from "Called to Serve" mod podged on it along with bells and glitter.  When I was in the MTC we sang this song almost every day and it truly made me feel like in the strength of the Lord I could do anything.  We hung it on our tree today and it makes me feel like Cody is just a little closer to us.


Cassidy and Christine in their Christmas dresses.  


Its great to have the Neeley's here for Christmas!!  I love this picture of Alicia and Matt :).



Elijah, Cassidy, Jordan and Avery just hanging out......


We (Neeley's, Paynter's and Backus's) went to Temple Square to see the lights.  This is some of our group.  We dressed warm and took hot chocolate with us and offered some to a couple of missionaries, but they politely declined as it is against the rules (not sure why).


Cassidy and Christine at the reflecting pool with the floating Nativity.


Angie and Kaylie posing for a mother daughter pic!


I do enjoy spending time with my sisters.  It was a lot of fun to be with them and their families.


Steve and I got married in this beautiful temple 20 years ago next month.


I LOVE these girls!!!


Beautiful lit trees as you enter City Creek.  Colby, Riley, Cassidy and Christine being patient with me as I take picture after picture after picture............










No comments:

Post a Comment