Monday, September 22, 2014

September 18th, 2014.............


Hey Mom!! So first of all, thank you so much for making my birthday so great. That burger joint was GREAT, I cant wait to go back!! Haha that banner was totally Julie-esque, I loved it. My companion marveled at your uncanny penmanship haha (; So when is the Carson 5K? That is so cool, I am really excited to hear all about it.

My birthday was pretty good. The Sisters decorated our driveway haha, and then we spent a lot of time on the bikes just talking to people and helping them in any way that we could. I got a lot of calls and texts from people in the mission wishing me a happy day, it meant a lot to me. It was just another day in the life, but thanks to you guys it was definitely one of the most memorable. Thank you for that (:

Haha so guess what!! Elder Murray is in my zone! (Elder Murray went to Murray High with Cody) Haha I dont think I told you this, but there is an indian reservation a little west of here, i went on exchanges there once, it is crazy green and has a bunch of mountains...totally not what you would think of the Texas Lubbock Mission, but its called the Mescelaro Reservation, and thats where Elder Murray will be training. His trainer is a stud, so I think he will really have a good time. Who would have thought huh?

Lisa will be getting baptized this Saturday after the General Women's Broadcast, so wish us luck and pray for us that we can get all of that squared away (: Thank you so so much mom. I felt your love all the way out here (: I love and miss you like crazy! 




The banner did make it up on his wall........next to the Utah banner :).



I googled restaurants in Roswell, and found 'Big D's', it was voted one of the Top Ten Burgers in the Nation, so I called them and bought a gift card so that Cody and his companion (looks like an extra elder according to the picture) could go out to eat on his birthday.....


Looks like Cody is running with a few Elders and President Heaps....


Missionary Leadership Conference

No comments:

Post a Comment