Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Lubbock Week 33...............


(These are small portions of Cody's emails this week)


Hi Dad,

We have been able to find a lot more people to teach this week, really because of your and the family's prayers. Thank you so much for those, they really mean a lot to me. Transfers aren’t for another 3 weeks, so for now I am still here safely in Lubbock. We have a Zone Training tomorrow where Elder May and I will each give some instruction...haha its crazy how much the mission is really ran like a business. I’m dealing with motivated and un-motivated employees, bosses that are pushing me to some sort of goal every week, a crazy diverse and "volatile" customer market...haha but, the product itself is perfect, so that is really what’s keeping us out of the red! Your example has really pushed me through some of the harder times out here, thank you so much for taking the time to truly instill quality values in me. I WILL send you a letter this week. Keep up the hard work, stay close
to the Spirit and keep an eye on mom all alone for the weekend (; 

Love you Dad!

Cody

Hi Mom,

I am ready for Zone Training tomorrow...thank you for the talks, they really helped out. I will let you know how it all goes, thank you! 
Thank you so much for your prayers. We were able to find a lot more people to teach this week, thank you so much. Hopefully we can get them to progress now! (:
How is the rest of the fam? How are you doing? Thank you for sharing your testimony with me, it means so much. I love and miss you like crazy!

Love, 

Your one and only son

No comments:

Post a Comment