Monday, July 14, 2014

Lubbock Week 32........


Hi Mom,

We have been spending a lot of time in the sun trying to find people that are prepared to receive the gospel. Elder Mortensen is doing okay, haha he is definitely a handful but we are getting better. 

Our WML is great, his name is Rich Hardy. Him and the bishop (Bishop Jeff Cluff) are lawyers together, haha their picture is the whole back cover of the phone book here, but they both are great, the bishop is really missionary minded which is so great and helpful. 

What have you found in PMG lately? I have been studying for our upcoming Zone Training, Elder May and I have to teach the whole Zone...my topic is building member relationships, so I need some help from you (; I need you to find a talk by Elder Bednar that he gave in the MTC. He talked about some missionaries who asked him for referalls and he told them he wouldnt trust his friends with them and then he explained why...I heard it in the MTC and think that it would go very well with the topic I am talking about....you are the greatest (: 



No comments:

Post a Comment