Thursday, January 1, 2015

Last week of 2014 in Roswell.........


Hey Mom!
Good to be able to communicate with you again (: Talking with you all was so awesome, you all looked so great. Haha I think every call you get a little distracted, especially the closer you get to the end, but I am fine, I am just really grateful that the Lord is watching over you guys.
Holy smokes Cassidy is 17 tomorrow?? Do you remember when I was 17?? Haha I sure do. Funny to think that when I was Cassidy's age I was already a month into my Senior Year...what are your plans tomorrow? She isn't going to ditch the family for James like I did for Justine on my birthday will she? Haha I feel pretty bad about that one.
So we had 5 investigators come to church Sunday! Wahoo! Bobby, Charmange, Rachel, Alec, and Sid all came. Bobby, Eudora and Sid are all set for the 10th for baptism, and we are still working with the other two. Sweet is the work I say.
Hey, so I need you to check something out for me...its time for the cosmetics portion of our emails. I heard of this thing called 800razors.com that supposedly claims burn-free, do you think you could check it out and let me know? You are the best (:
I sure love you Mom. Thanks for being you, I love you (: Have an awesome week, I miss you greatly and am looking forward to that letter. I love you Mom!





No comments:

Post a Comment