Sunday, December 21, 2014

The Piano Guys.............

When the kids were young we would go to the John Schmidt Christmas Concert at Kingsbury Hall in Salt Lake City, he is an amazing pianist who combines modern pop with classical music, and as a result, makes his concerts well liked by all ages.  Over the last few years he has combined talents with an AMAZING cellist, a producer who has a studio in his home, a videographer who has a huge Youtube following, and together they have evolved into a group called, "The Piano Guys".  If you search them on Youtube you can watch some amazing videos that have been viewed millions of times over.  Saturday night we went to their concert at the Energy Solutions Arena, and it was pretty amazing. (Thanks for their CD mom, I didn't have it yet and we are listening to it over and over!)



I love all of their videos, but will post just one of my favorites (probably because I have felt a slight tug in my heart lately that has something to do with the spirit of Elijah).

This is a cover of the popular One Direction song titled, "Story of My Life"............


No comments:

Post a Comment