Saturday, January 10, 2015

Cowboys & Aliens.........

Hey guys!!!!


Things are going pretty darn well here in Roswell. This last week was COLD, and we actually got a couple inches of snow. Haha it really kills the whole fearless defender of the faith spirit, but you just have to push through it I guess (:

Bobby and Charmagne (Father and Step daughter) are getting baptized this Saturday at 1pm. They are awesome, they are Najavo Indian. We found them by trying a old media referall, pretty crazy how the Lord fulfills his purposes! Elder Barnes and I are really excited, I will be sure to take some pictures.

Other than that, things are just moving on smoothly! We are all pretty excited for Elder Bednar to come in a couple weeks, its pretty rare that a mission like this one gets an apostle to come, one hasn't come here in almost 20 years!

I sure love you all! Thank you for letting me know how you are all doing, I really do care a lot. I miss you and hope that you all stay safe and warm. I love you and am praying for you!

Love, Elder Backus




No comments:

Post a Comment