Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Big Spring Week 16...........


Transfers are in less than two weeks, I have no idea what will happen.Elder Cutler and I worked hard this week. We really tried hard to include the ward in our teaching this week. We set up a lot of member-presents, but unfortunately a few fell through due to some excuses from our investigators, so we only ended up with 3. But those 3 were very solid. We had a fantastic lesson with Kyra and the young women of the ward. She has been reading, praying, and keeping all of her commitments...but she didn't show up to church Sunday! The first time she missed all month. So we will be going over tonight to have a lesson and get her baptism confirmed; hopefully. Other than that this week we focused on trying to get out potentials to progress, and we now have some good people that we can just push an extra inch and they will be progressing and flourishing.
So all in all a good week. 

Well alright Mom, I better head off now. I love being able to talk to you, I love you so much, I cant wait to hear from you again. Be safe, keep being the awesome mother you are, and know that I am praying for you guys (: I love you Mom!! And I miss you like crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment