Monday, March 17, 2014

Big Spring Week 15................

Hey guys!!
So seriously, no joke, this computer just deleted the drafts that I wrote for you guys, I am so mad! So now almost all of my time is gone. :( Nothing really crazy happened, Kyra is doing really well and really flourishing at church, we are really expecting and hoping for her to be baptized before the end of this month. Other than that, just a lot of walking and knocking. I love you guys so much , I am SO sorry this is so short, I promise it really was because the computer shorted out, haha you can ask Justine too, she got a short one as well. But the good news is I sent you all letters, they should get to you guys by Thursday. Please know that I am doing well and really feeling the Saviors love. Thank you for all that you have done for me, I miss you guys like crazy. Have an awesome week, thank you so much for the letters and talks, they mean the world to me. I love you guys!!! Tell the girls I said hi as well. You guys are the best family in the world. Thank you for your prayers, I feel them everyday.
Love, Your one and only son  

No comments:

Post a Comment