Thursday, November 28, 2013

Give Thanks





Thanksgiving was at the Labit's house this year......









Elijah shared with us that Thanksgiving dinner was a little awkward without the Paynter's there.  I'm not too sure what to think about that because he does NOT seem like the kind of kid that would ever feel awkward about anything :).......







After dinner we went to see "Catching Fire", for some of us it was the 2nd time in a week :).  Two thumbs up!!


Cody told us that the doughnuts Grandma Backus sent to the MTC would be the best food he would probably eat on Thanksgiving Day (I guess some of the food at the MTC is unidentifiable and sometimes undercooked).


Cody spent his last MTC P-day at the Mexico City Temple.  Here is a short message from Tuesday:

Please send all of my love to the family this thanksgiving. I am so grateful for this opportunity to serve, and of course for the most awesome family in the world. I have learned so much about myself here in Mexico, but I just can't wait to get to Texas. I am going to have so much to tell you guys in the next couple weeks, so be ready!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment