Monday, November 3, 2014

Staying in Roswell.........


Hey Madre!!
So, first off, yes I got the razors, and thank you so much for that letter, I love it when you go on and on (: We are going to Big D's right after this, haha we are stoked! Thank you so much!! We will be sure to send you a picture (:
I am sorry this is going to be so short--this is transfer week. I am staying here, but Elder Bladen is heading off to Odessa. Elder Squires is going to be my new companion here, haha he was just released from being the Assistant, so he is coming to work! I am pretty excited. I will tell you what Mom, organizing stuff is stressful, I don't know how you do it? Haha I have to figure out how to get all these missionaries to wherever they are getting transferred, I am going to be all over the place on Tuesday and Wednesday haha! Wish me luck!
Elder Pino was great. He had to speak with an interpreter, but it was fantastic. He talked about raising to the level of our callings, and about the teaching mode of Jesus Christ. After the conference with the mission, we got to have a meeting with him just as the leaders of the mission, its was great. We are so lucky and blessed to have the General Authorities of the church, there is no way that man was not called of God!
Justine said she really liked her gift, thank you so much for helping me keep it simple, you are the best. I love you lots mom. Its your birthday month!! This is a crazy week, sorry about the short letter, but just know that I love you so very much. Thank you for everything (:
Love, Cody
P.s. I need my social security number for missionary medical, new policy or something, haha is there anyway you can relay that to me securely? Thanks, Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment