Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Elder Squires, technology and razor burn......


Hey Mom!!!
Thank you so much for taking care of that Social # for me, haha I was stressing about it!
Elder Squires is great, he is definitely the hardest working and most experienced companion I have ever had (He goes home in January), so I am really excited to learn from him!
Transfers was pretty crazy Mom,  haha but luckily we were prepared so that when some wrenches got thrown in the plans we were able to recover without too much trouble (: I am really excited about my zone Mom, I really think we could do some good here!
Thank you for your last letter, I loved it! I am so ready to use technology in the mission, we are just waiting for the work for our iPads!
We do have a DVD player, but anything we watch on it has to be produced by the church, haha so put down Mobsters and Mormons, because I know thats what you were going to send me (;
Hey so, I need your help...I get super bad razor burn on my neck and face, haha my beard has just thickened so much! I have tried like every sort of product at Wal-mart and I havent had any luck...is there like any super strength stuff you can think of? haha is there something that I can get to just zap the hair off my face for good? Haha I need help!

I will work hard to smile more Mom, it definitely is something I need to do. I love you so much, thank you for your support, I really do need it. I love you Mom! Tell the girls that I love them too (;
Love, 
Your Son


Dear Dad,

Things are going good here in Roswell. Elder Squires is a pretty hard worker, we worked pretty hard and got a lot done in this short week! We finally have somebody to teach!! His name is Bobby Ben, his wife is an inactive member, and they just moved here and she wants to get back active, so that just opened up a huge door for her husband because he wants it too. We had a killer lesson with them last night, so we are excited to help him get to the font!
I really loved that email about team-building, thank you so much!! We have a good zone this time Dad, I think we could really do some BIG things here! Thank you for your love and support Dad, you truly are the man. I love you and look forward to your letter! Love you man!


No comments:

Post a Comment