Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I am happy.........


Heyyyyyy Mom! Did you get my letter??? You're holding out on me now huh, I still want to hear from my Mom every week ); (For some reason Cody didn't see my email until after he sent me this message)

Are things all set for Thanksgiving? What are you all going to be up to? Are you cooking anything or do you get the year off?

Mark got interviewed by President Heap and he is all set for baptism! Hopefully we will be able to schedule it for this Saturday, we need to get going then if that is the case!

How did Cass like Fall Ball?? I heard that (yes mom, I did write Justine this week) you rented a dress out to her? Thats pretty cool! How many dresses are you up to now?

Hey I saw I finally got a mission plaque! Haha thats pretty cool! Did you pick that scripture?? Its pretty cool because that actually probably is my favorite scripture! (D&C 101:16) Therefore, let your hearts be comforted concerning Zion; for all flesh is in mine hands; be still and know that I am God.

Well Mom, I want to let you know two things. The first is, I am happy. I really am. And the second is that I am so thankful for you. Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he trusted you with 3 of his kids. You really are the best mother in the entire world. Thank you for pushing, pulling, supporting, and comforting me. I love you so much Mom. Happy Thanksgiving.

Love, Elder Cody
P.s. BIRTHDAY WEEK!!!
P.s.s. Could you get me Bryan Dillons address?

No comments:

Post a Comment