Monday, February 17, 2014

Week 11 in Big Spring........


Hey Mom!

So Valentines Day was pretty good I guess, nothing to different.  I loved the package you sent me, that peanut butter cup was amazing!! And I love the tie, I wore it this Sunday, haha I had to speak in church again.  So this week was slow, we did work very hard, so I felt a little bit better about it. We walked A LOT probably 7 or so miles a day. The weather has been very good, so a lot of people have been outside. We talked with a ton of people, some nice some not so nice. Haha but we set up a lot of return appointments so hopefully we can turn them into new investigators this week. Haha so I had a tender mercy for sure this week. While we were knocking doors, this little dog ran up to is. It was a little white malti-poo!! He was a bit shaggy, but he reminded me so much of Buddy. He followed us and helped us knock about 4 or 5  doors, haha he was so cute!! And guess what??? He did the little beg-dance thing Buddy does too!!!! Haha but then eventually he ran off to go see some other people down the street ): Hahahah I had a moment, I miss that freakin dog of ours!!! Man I am just a woose. Getting all choked up about a little white dog. Haha but it put a smile on my face, and thats a blessing (: 

So transfers are this weekend, so for now dont send anything else to the Big Spring Address. Im not really sure what will happen, it really is 50-50, I could stay or go. We will see. I kind of want to see more of the mission but at the same time I am some what comfortable here in Big Spring. Hopefully everything goes okay! 

Im happy that you all could go and have fun in St. George, sounds like a blast. I love you all and miss you all so much. Have a great week, tell me everything! I love you guys!

Love, Elder Backus



No comments:

Post a Comment