Thursday, February 27, 2014

Big Spring Week 12.................

Hey Mom!!

So, mission life is.....well, very repetitive right now.  We are working hard, but we still aren't having much success.......no investigators at church for 2 weeks in a row :(.  But, I guess all there is to do is work harder :)!  So, I have a favor to ask you...can you share with me more of your mission experiences?  I have never really heard you talk about your mission a lot.....why is that?  I would like to hear more :).  (I did share, but you weren't as interested then as you are now, haha!)

Mom, I miss you like crazy.  I just want to take another Sunday night drive with you and talk, but I know that we will make up for all of them when I get back, and I also know that I always have my Father in Heaven to talk to as well.

I love you and I miss you.  Stay strong.  We all need you. (Tears)

Love,

Tu Hijo,

Cody



Dear Dad,

Thank you so much for sending me that letter from----------, it truly was humbling.  I had forgotten about him and his situation, it helped me realize a bit more about the importance of our decisions.  It was really cool to hear his testimony even through all of his tough times.

So the work her in Big spring has been stalling....2 weeks in a row without an investigator at church.  Its frustrating because we are working hard, but we just aren't finding people who seem to really want it.  I know the Lord is trying to teach me something, and I'm still trying to figure it out.  But, I will keep working hard until I find the answer.

I miss you like crazy.  I just remember all of our good times.  But I know that we have many more to come.  Have a great week Dad, I love you!

Love,

Tu Hijo


Cassidy -

Please know that I love and miss you like crazy!  You really are my best friend and I miss our talks, so write me :)!  Please continue to be safe, smart, and involved in church!  I know it can seem lame sometimes, but I promise you that it IS the Truth!!!  I  love you sis, have a great week and know that I am praying for you guys.

Love,

Tu Hermano


Christine -

So are you reading in your scriptures a lot?  I know that sometimes it can be boring, but actually most of the stories are really cool, and we can learn so much from them!  So, whenever Mom tells you it is time to read, don't complain!  I know the scriptures really can help us.  I love you Christine and miss you like crazy.  Listen to your mom and dad.  Love you Bean!

Love,

Tu Hermano :)




No comments:

Post a Comment