Sunday, June 7, 2015

Transfers.........

Hey Momma!

You cracked a rib?? Is it feeling any better now? Sorry about that ): I worry about you! Haha that run with all the missionaries was a lot of fun; we looked like dorks. Running has been going well, we were in a great rhythm the past couple weeks, but then I think I was going a little bit too hard too fast and pulled a muscle or something in my left foot, so we had to take this week off. But it is back to 100% and we will be back on it Monday. 

This week was the most stressful of my entire life haha. We had 18 new missionaries come in, 24 go home, and 60+ just being transferred to a new area. I was responsible for all of their travel arrangements to and from the mission home to the airport, vice versa, and then all the other missionaries switching. I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. But, we made it through by the skin of our teeth. Sending my companions off and watching them walk through the security line to the other side of the "veil" was very hard for me. I cried haha. I sure am going to miss all of those guys. I am grateful for the opportunity I had to serve with them. I am excited you get to go to their homecomings!!! See if you can make it to Braxton Barnes', his should be the week following Zach and Spencer's (Watson and Richards) (; 

Haha no Mom, I didn't get too big for the belt, that belt actually broke while I was in training. The buckle broke so it was stuck on my body, haha Elder Cutler had to cut it off with a knife! 

We are on interviews now and thus will be on the road for the next two weeks. Haha it never ends Mom. Its all worth it though, the experience is tremendous. 

I love you so much and thank you so much for your support. Stay safe and healthy!

Love, Elder Backus

No comments:

Post a Comment