Monday, June 9, 2014

Lubbock week 27............


Hey Mom!

So no worries about the zip code thing, haha it all worked out (: I got all those materials you sent me, Thank you so much, they really helped! Yeah you sent me that book back at Christmas and Gpa and ma Brown sent me one too, so I have 3 of them...haha my companions like them though so I have just given the extras to them. Thank you though! That Elder Zwick talk is great, it has a lot of wisdom in it, it really is hard to understand someone's point of view sometimes! The shirts and pants are fantastic, I especially love the grey ones and am actually wearing them right now, Thank you (: 

Elder May is alright, haha he treats me like I am a fresh missionary sometimes, but hey, I need all the help I can get....I am so glad I get to choose the person I marry though, haha living with someone is hard! I will write Cass, but tell her she needs to write me a hand written one! I sent her one a while ago and she didnt answer /: Those are a lot easier to respond back too (: 

Christine looks so old, what the? Haha I heard she met the Smith twins this week, haha that could be interesting...

Things are going pretty good here, Dusty and Lory are set to be baptized this weekend with their 3 kids to follow soon. They are some awesome people. Dusty was in the Army for 12 years and due to that has chronic back problems, but he is a trooper. He has been trying to quit smoking and coffee these past couple weeks, it has been hard on him but he is going to do it. We are going to fast for him tomorrow. Lory was actually in the Army too and while she was stationed in Germany she went to an LDS church with a friend for an entire year, and then, what do you know, her next door neighbor in Texas is LDS. Crazy how the Lord works his magic! Really excited for them!

Well Mom, I love and miss you like crazy. What has the first week of summer been like? Are you guys planning on any fun trips? Love and miss you all, make this a special Fathers day for dad!!

Love, Your Son

No comments:

Post a Comment