Saturday, October 26, 2013

Made it! (Cody's first email from the MTC in Mexico City)

Hey family! How are you all? I just wanted to write and tell you all that I made it safely, piece of cake. Mexico City is absolutely crazy...I will tell you more about it when I have more time to write. The MTC here is very nice, and the people here are very friendly. They speak spanish all the time, obviously, so it is la lucha to understand them. I havent met my companion or gone to my room yet, the first thing they wanted us to do was write home. I just wanted to tell you all that I love you all so much. This morning was hard, but it will totally be worth it. I love you guys, you really are the best family in the entire world. I hope you all had a good day, they will get better, they always do. The spirit here is so strong. I am out here for a reason, and that reason is the right one. Im finally doing something worth while, definitely not tossing salads anymore. I will write you whenever I can next, which will either be tomorrow or next thursday, I hope its tomorrow! I cant wait to tell you more! I love you all so very much, you are all in my prayers. Just know that i am 100% safe, and all my needs are definitely taken care of. Thank you so much. I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment