Tuesday, October 29, 2013

First pday in the MTC


Hey Mom and family!
So this is the end of week one...It has felt so much longer than just that! How are you guys? I want to hear everything!!! Last week was so hard saying goodbye to you all. I miss you guys everyday, so so much. The language is coming along, but i still have so much work to do. I have learned more in 6 days here then I ever did in 3 years at school. The classes are very long, and sometimes hard to stay awake  in, but dont worry mom i am paying attention and makin the most of it. How is buddy doing? I got the cookies, thank you so so much. Me and my roomates were very appreciative of them!!! My companion is Elder Banegas. He is form Tennessee and i really like him!! The CCM really is a great place, the people here are so great. One of my roomates is Elder Whitney, Cassidy you played v ball with his sister?? He is really funny and one of my good friends now, he is defintely a blessing. P days are on tuesday, so this is when i will be writing you guys. Today we got to got to the temple, it wsa so awesome. They show the old video here, i defintely like the new one better. Haha Mexico City is crazy..its very dirty and it smells bad. But once you get inside the walls of the CCM it is like an entirely new world. I love and miss you guys so much. I pray for you guys everyday, and i know you guys are doing the same, I can feel it. I cant wait to talk to you guys again. I love you so so much!!
 Love, Elder Backus







No comments:

Post a Comment